Thursday, February 19, 2009



I am so glad to see that other people are as late as I am in completing their homework. I found something that the speaker said at last weeks class continually came up throughout the week- technology is a tool. For me it means that it should help me accomplish a goal, not hinder my ability to reaching the goal. I learned how to scan and create a PDF in color on my new copier today and how to lock a print job. I feel like I work for the CIA now and can't trust anyone.

A friend of mine, who works at designing and maintaining website for a company, and I were talking about my class and technology. I was very interested in how she was using Facebook to reach out to new people and encouraging them to find their web page.

Another thought I had during the week was that design in a lot of ways is like art. What one person might think is a piece of art is to another person is trash. It is in the eye of the beholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment